Monday, July 8, 2013

Missha Crystal Nail Polish Review

I have always been a big... HUGE fan of sparkly nail polish. I think it is essential for every girl to find the right swatches for their nails, because there is nothing sexier than having hands with nails in the right

Missha's Crystal Nail Polish is really good. The swatch I bought is SHOCKING POP NO.2/PINK

Pros:
- dries VERY fast (this is one of the biggest advantages, I admit, I am not a patient person, and waiting for my nails to dry can be a very tedious task)
- the smell is a bit floral, unlike most nail polishes which leave a nasty acetone smell
- the size of the brush is much MUCH wider than most nail polishes I have used in the past, this made it MUCH easier to apply the nail polish.
- big cap, the cap was big (in a size of a heart), this made it easier for my fingers to wrap around the cap to apply the nail polish on.

Cons:
- easy to chip off
- need double coat (or the "colour" does not really show up well)
- Top Coat is a MUST (and even with top coat, the nail polish easily chipped off after a few days of applying)

Overall, I think this is a good nail polish, however I am really disappointed at how easily it chips off. The coat only lasted for 5 days and it started chipping off.

official website: http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=ctgProduct&ctg=ADA

4 comments:

  1. Pretty nail polish colour! I envy your feminine looking nails. I have such ugly boyish and child-like looking nails that it makes me sad everytime I look at them. T___T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks for your compliments! :D

      heey, I like your nails! I think your nails can look pretty with the right type and swatch of nail polish :) (as with mine's too)

      Delete
    2. No, Have you seen my nails? Omg, they look HORRIBLE!!! One of the reason why I was never interested in nail painting and polish. Maybe I'd be more interested if I had prettier and more feminine looking nails. =(

      Delete
    3. have you tried growing them? that might help :)

      Delete

LinkWithin