Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tears Naturale Free artificial tear by Alcon reviews


I cannot understand... I have practically lived in North America for quite a while now... but after returning from a trip to Asia for a few months, I discovered North American climate is making my eyes terribly dry. My eyes are dry to the point if I didn't blink for a while my vision would go blurry. Isn't that sad? And for cosmetic reasons, I do not think having red eyes is considered attractive in any way.

I have never been a fan of putting in eye drops as I have sensitive SENSITIVE eyes (I hope the double word can describe how severely sensitive my eyes are), But I honestly have no choice other than using eye drops.

I wanted drops which were preservative free so I can "cure" the dryness without having to worry about unnecessary chemicals and stuff remaining in my eyes. Voila! Tears Naturale Free is the answer!

Tears Naturale Free contains little vials which must be used within 24 hours after opening as they will go bad and become contaminated (since there are no preservatives).

photo source: http://firstaidsupplystores.com


I do feel a tiny "discomfort" when I use them however they have definitely cured my eyes' dryness. Usually I need about 2 drops per eye, good thing the vials contain enough (more than enough) for me to use (I usually have left overs, but better more than not enough right?)

I highly recommend Tears Naturale Free to anyone who has dry eyes as it does cure your eyes without leaving any preservatives in your eyes. They are a little pricey compared to the other eye drops with preservatives but I think it is definitely worth it.

These can be found at most drug stores near you.

website: http://www.tearsnaturale.com/tears-naturale-free.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin