Thursday, July 26, 2012

President's Choice - Greek flavored chips review


The President's Choice World of Flavours Greek chips combines Feta, Olives and Oregano flavours to one chip. This was one of the reasons why I had made this purchase because of my love for Greek food.

However, at my first bite, I wasn't impressed, because it tasted sour with hardly any hint of Feta cheese, Olives and Oregano present. However after several bites later, I can finally feel their presence, the reason why it tasted so sour was because of the Olive, and once you taste past the Olive you can feel the Feta and Oregano flavours sinking in.

Since this was a big bag, it took me over a month to finish (as I do not eat a lot of snacks at once), by the end of the second week, I have already been obsessed with the flavour. If you get a chance to come across this flavour, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin